Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thing 21

Your heart will be all a twitter
OK, another gadget on the web.  Well, I think this is a neat thing but I can't imagine using it on a regular basis.  I wouldn't use it at work to connect with my colleagues as we have a simple email system that we all keep up with all day long.  Perhaps I should give it a shot and see if it might keep me more informed than if I just used my regular phone, email and cell phone.  At this point, I can't imagine Twitter taking the place of my other communication devices.  Perhaps in the future, I will feel differently.  However, I'm glad to know of it.  Just today, they talked about it on the news as a local politician uses twitter to connect with his constituents.  I'll have to check his page out....

No comments:

Post a Comment